Monday, March 9, 2009

Welcome!

My Story

One of my passions in life is shopping. And what is more fun than shopping for your children! With the birth of my daughter came beautiful little clothes and overflowing closets!

When my daughter, Sache, was about 12 months old I discovered Gymboree. What I love about this store is the "mix and matchability." Their lines have multiple shirts, pants, dresses, etc. that coordinate beautifully. If the top gets dirty, just switch it out with a new one without having to completely change. Gymboree is also known for their quality. Most of the items I have purchased from them have washed up amazingly well and withstand the daily wear and tear that a child will put on them. Not all clothes they wear (or that I sell) are Gymboree- they are just my favorite company.

We boxed up our daughter's clothes to one day be worn by a little sister (over 20 tubs of clothes!). But instead of a little sister, Sache got a little brother- Fischer. The process of "getting rid of" her clothes began.

I became quickly frustrated by the time and costs associated with eBay and the low prices offered locally for clothes. I considered having a specialty garage sale where I sold only kids clothes- but I wasn't sure how to display all of them in my garage. That's where this website comes in. It isn't pretty- but hopefully it will serve its function - to sell Sache's clothes (and Fischer's as he gets older) in the Casper area.

How it Works

1. I will post brief descriptions of the items I have, along with pictures, at each of the respective places (Sache's closet for girls and Fischer's closet for boys), with the price that I am asking.
2. If you find something that interests you, send me an e-mail. Please include the item number so that I know about which item you are inquiring.
3. If you decide to purchase the item(s) we will arrange drop-off/pick-up within Casper. I will mail the item if needed, but the purchaser pays shipping.
4. Payment can be in the form of cash or check when the goods are delivered/picked-up or if you would like to pay with a credit card that can be done through PayPal (I never see your credit card number).


Disclaimers

I am not a professional web designer- so it may not always look pretty!

How to Reach Me
The best way to reach me is by e-mail at the following address: mommyiscleaningclosets@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment